- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and backend services
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
TechSophy, founded in 2009, is a global product engineering company with offices in the US, Middle East, and India. We enhance Customer Experience and Decision Making for businesses worldwide. As an Incubation Centre, we foster R&D and invest in innovative ideas. Our experienced leaders drive enterprise product development and hold numerous patents. Our 100+ professionals prioritize a culture of fun, learning, and customer-centricity.