The Digital Process Automation team is developing solutions to automate, visualize, process, manage and improve business processes using BPM/ECM/RPA/AI-ML. On any given day you may be asked to analyze a business problem to come up with a solution to automate a business process. We are looking for engineers who can be part of the team to build digital process automation solutions. Successful candidates must have exceptional engineering and communication skills, as well as a belief that applying technology can help improve business processes.
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of Java/Springboot and ReactJS
- Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Hands-on experience in some of the following technologies Java/J2EE, Maven/Gradle, JUnit, Mockito, Springboot, Hibernate, JProfiler, JProbe, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Liquibase.
- Should have experience building modern solutions on Azure or AWS or GCP Cloud and willingness to learn & acquire knowledge in new technologies.
- Experience in using Design Patterns and Practices, Rest and Micro services architectural principle & patterns, Cloud Technologies.
- Experience in C4 modeling & in application of design patterns
- Experience with modern BPM, RPA and big data technologies such as NoSql, Distributed Messaging is much appreciated
- Experience in providing technical leadership to a small team is a big plus.
- Demonstrated high ownership in previous projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering or higher in computer science or Equivalent
TechSophy, founded in 2009, is a global product engineering company with offices in the US, Middle East, and India. We enhance Customer Experience and Decision Making for businesses worldwide. As an Incubation Centre, we foster R&D and invest in innovative ideas. Our experienced leaders drive enterprise product development and hold numerous patents. Our 100+ professionals prioritize a culture of fun, learning, and customer-centricity.