- Have strong knowledge of App UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio IntelliJ, VsCode
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage and must have on React Native chart Library.
- Working knowledge on Sending Notifications with APNs & FCM
- Sound has a knowledge on Design Patterns like Creational, Structural, Behavioral.
- Experience working with Backend Web Services (like REST etc), Fetch API, Axios and knowledge of Databases (Relational, Distributed etc.)
- Experience of integrating libraries like React Navigation, React Native Firebase, Social Logins (Facebook, Google, Apple etc.), Push Notifications etc.
- Working experience on third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Must be able to integrate native code in react-native and expo Modules.
- Responsive layouts in both platforms in reactive native using Media Query & flexbox
- Able to generate builds for both IOS(.IPA) and Android (APK) Platforms and experience on hosting apps on respective Stores(AppStore,PlayStore).
- Open to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Go-getter, Result oriented Creative & Innovative approach.
TechSophy, founded in 2009, is a global product engineering company with offices in the US, Middle East, and India. We enhance Customer Experience and Decision Making for businesses worldwide. As an Incubation Centre, we foster R&D and invest in innovative ideas. Our experienced leaders drive enterprise product development and hold numerous patents. Our 100+ professionals prioritize a culture of fun, learning, and customer-centricity.